- My hometown is: Orinda, CA
- I live: In Marina Del Rey, CA
- One Thing You Can’t Do Without: The Ocean and the Outdoors
- A place you’d like to visit one day: Greece and the Philippines
- Favorite thing to do outside of work: Exercise, Running, Swimming, Lifting, Intelligent Friendly People, Positivity, and Slow-Cooking delicious meals.
- What are some of the most interesting things you have ever done: Won the 6-person, 52 mile, Hana Relay (Running Race) on Maui 5 different years with a team dressed as Mariachis. Won a silver medal at The Maccabi Games in Israel in 2005. Traveled to Hvar, Croatia, and Prague, Czech Republic.