I have been involved with the mortgage industry for 4 years. After being in the tech industry I switched because I truly enjoy helping people navigate the complexities of getting a loan. It stems from personal experience that my parent’s were not even remotely financially savvy and felt that they were taken advantage of when I came to their mortgage. So my goal is to make sure you have all your questions answered and feel comfortable with your decision for what is often on of the biggest financial choice that you will make in your life. I believe in transparency, honesty, fairness, and doing what is right for my client.
Areas of Specialization
- Cash Out Refinance
- Home Purchase
- First Time Buyer
- Rate and Term Refinance
TEXAS MORTGAGE COMPANY DISCLOSURE
- Figure: 7 TAC §80.200(b)
- "CONSUMERS WISHING TO FILE A COMPLAINT AGAINST A COMPANY OR A
- RESIDENTIAL MORTGAGE LOAN ORIGINATOR SHOULD COMPLETE AND SEND A
- COMPLAINT FORM TO THE TEXAS DEPARTMENT OF SAVINGS AND MORTGAGE
- LENDING, 2601 NORTH LAMAR, SUITE 201, AUSTIN, TEXAS 78705. COMPLAINT
- FORMS AND INSTRUCTIONS MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE DEPARTMENT’S
- WEBSITE AT WWW.SML.TEXAS.GOV. A TOLL-FREE CONSUMER HOTLINE IS
- AVAILABLE AT 1-877-276-5550.
- THE DEPARTMENT MAINTAINS A RECOVERY FUND TO MAKE PAYMENTS OF
- CERTAIN ACTUAL OUT OF POCKET DAMAGES SUSTAINED BY BORROWERS
- CAUSED BY ACTS OF LICENSED RESIDENTIALMORTGAGE LOAN ORIGINATORS. A
- WRITTEN APPLICATION FOR REIMBURSEMENT FROM THE RECOVERY FUND
- MUST BE FILED WITH AND INVESTIGATED BY THE DEPARTMENT PRIOR TO THE
- PAYMENT OF A CLAIM. FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THE RECOVERY FUND,
- PLEASE CONSULT THE DEPARTMENT’S WEBSITE AT WWW.SML.TEXAS.GOV."