I’ve been in the real estate industry for 17 ½ years, and started as a loan officer a year and a half ago. I joined the mortgage business for multiple reasons, but mainly because I wanted to be able to better understand the end-to-end process of purchasing a home. This will enable me to be a better resource for my clients while going through the home-buying process. I also love helping people save money, whether it’s a good deal on a vacation, a retail purchase, or the biggest expense of their lives of a home purchase. I am an expert real estate agent in the south Denver metro area and use this knowledge to help my mortgage customers as well. I enjoy playing basketball and football, but spend most of my time coaching my teenage boys and watching their games. I love to travel and always look for opportunities to see new places.
Areas of Specialization
- Cash Out Refinance
- Home Purchase
- First Time Buyer
- Vacation Homes
- Rate and Term Refinance
TEXAS MORTGAGE COMPANY DISCLOSURE
- Figure: 7 TAC §80.200(b)
- "CONSUMERS WISHING TO FILE A COMPLAINT AGAINST A COMPANY OR A
- RESIDENTIAL MORTGAGE LOAN ORIGINATOR SHOULD COMPLETE AND SEND A
- COMPLAINT FORM TO THE TEXAS DEPARTMENT OF SAVINGS AND MORTGAGE
- LENDING, 2601 NORTH LAMAR, SUITE 201, AUSTIN, TEXAS 78705. COMPLAINT
- FORMS AND INSTRUCTIONS MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE DEPARTMENT’S
- WEBSITE AT WWW.SML.TEXAS.GOV. A TOLL-FREE CONSUMER HOTLINE IS
- AVAILABLE AT 1-877-276-5550.
- THE DEPARTMENT MAINTAINS A RECOVERY FUND TO MAKE PAYMENTS OF
- CERTAIN ACTUAL OUT OF POCKET DAMAGES SUSTAINED BY BORROWERS
- CAUSED BY ACTS OF LICENSED RESIDENTIALMORTGAGE LOAN ORIGINATORS. A
- WRITTEN APPLICATION FOR REIMBURSEMENT FROM THE RECOVERY FUND
- MUST BE FILED WITH AND INVESTIGATED BY THE DEPARTMENT PRIOR TO THE
- PAYMENT OF A CLAIM. FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THE RECOVERY FUND,
- PLEASE CONSULT THE DEPARTMENT’S WEBSITE AT WWW.SML.TEXAS.GOV."