Senior Loan Originator
- License: NMLS #1600091
AZ, CA CO, FL, GA, NC, OH, PA. TX
My focus during the mortgage process is strictly on my client’s experience. The cornerstone of my business revolves around being transparent, being available and being efficient. I pride myself on being available any day of the week to answer questions for my clients while also ensuring the process is moving quickly and smoothly. This strategy has landed me on the Scotsman Guide’s Top Loan Originators for 2020 and 2021.
I look forward to offering you top notch service and the lowest interest rates on the market for your home purchase or refinance!
Areas of Specialization
- New Builds
- Cash Out Refinance
- Home Purchase
- First Time Buyer
- Vacation Homes
- Second Homes
- Rate and Term Refinance
TEXAS MORTGAGE COMPANY DISCLOSURE
- Figure: 7 TAC §80.200(b)
- "CONSUMERS WISHING TO FILE A COMPLAINT AGAINST A COMPANY OR A
- RESIDENTIAL MORTGAGE LOAN ORIGINATOR SHOULD COMPLETE AND SEND A
- COMPLAINT FORM TO THE TEXAS DEPARTMENT OF SAVINGS AND MORTGAGE
- LENDING, 2601 NORTH LAMAR, SUITE 201, AUSTIN, TEXAS 78705. COMPLAINT
- FORMS AND INSTRUCTIONS MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE DEPARTMENT’S
- WEBSITE AT WWW.SML.TEXAS.GOV. A TOLL-FREE CONSUMER HOTLINE IS
- AVAILABLE AT 1-877-276-5550.
- THE DEPARTMENT MAINTAINS A RECOVERY FUND TO MAKE PAYMENTS OF
- CERTAIN ACTUAL OUT OF POCKET DAMAGES SUSTAINED BY BORROWERS
- CAUSED BY ACTS OF LICENSED RESIDENTIALMORTGAGE LOAN ORIGINATORS. A
- WRITTEN APPLICATION FOR REIMBURSEMENT FROM THE RECOVERY FUND
- MUST BE FILED WITH AND INVESTIGATED BY THE DEPARTMENT PRIOR TO THE
- PAYMENT OF A CLAIM. FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THE RECOVERY FUND,
- PLEASE CONSULT THE DEPARTMENT’S WEBSITE AT WWW.SML.TEXAS.GOV."