It is my pleasure to say that I have been working in the mortgage industry for over 9 years now. With over 2500 loans personally funded in my career I can safely say that I have seen just about everything in the book. I strongly believe in taking the time to educate my client. I want you as my customer to understand at a base level why a certain product or rate is better for you than another rather than simply just telling you what to take. You will have my one and only cell number and I respond typically within seconds of receiving texts or emails. I try to be as available and responsive for my clients as possible because I know this process is stressful and having a caring guide can make all the difference.
I was born in eastern North Carolina and have lived in Virginia and South Carolina as well. I love to cook and spend time outdoors: climbing, playing tennis and disc golf. I also try to volunteer and give back to my community, particularly with children. Over the past several years I have been tutoring and volunteering with my local school system and I have enjoyed every minute. I believe that time is the most important thing you can give someone and weather its with my family, friends, or clients I try to devote as much of my myself to each as possible.
Areas of Specialization
- New Builds
- Credit Rebuilds
- Cash Out Refinance
- Home Purchase
- First Time Buyer
- Vacation Homes
- Second Homes
- Rate and Term Refinance
TEXAS MORTGAGE COMPANY DISCLOSURE
- Figure: 7 TAC §80.200(b)
- "CONSUMERS WISHING TO FILE A COMPLAINT AGAINST A COMPANY OR A
- RESIDENTIAL MORTGAGE LOAN ORIGINATOR SHOULD COMPLETE AND SEND A
- COMPLAINT FORM TO THE TEXAS DEPARTMENT OF SAVINGS AND MORTGAGE
- LENDING, 2601 NORTH LAMAR, SUITE 201, AUSTIN, TEXAS 78705. COMPLAINT
- FORMS AND INSTRUCTIONS MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE DEPARTMENT’S
- WEBSITE AT WWW.SML.TEXAS.GOV. A TOLL-FREE CONSUMER HOTLINE IS
- AVAILABLE AT 1-877-276-5550.
- THE DEPARTMENT MAINTAINS A RECOVERY FUND TO MAKE PAYMENTS OF
- CERTAIN ACTUAL OUT OF POCKET DAMAGES SUSTAINED BY BORROWERS
- CAUSED BY ACTS OF LICENSED RESIDENTIALMORTGAGE LOAN ORIGINATORS. A
- WRITTEN APPLICATION FOR REIMBURSEMENT FROM THE RECOVERY FUND
- MUST BE FILED WITH AND INVESTIGATED BY THE DEPARTMENT PRIOR TO THE
- PAYMENT OF A CLAIM. FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THE RECOVERY FUND,
- PLEASE CONSULT THE DEPARTMENT’S WEBSITE AT WWW.SML.TEXAS.GOV."